Tuesday, March 1, 2011

glance back, look ahead

For quite some time I was unable to access this site for reasons only known to cyberspace hence the long gap in posts . Regardless as the title suggests a glance back and a look ahead in this installment . I did construction and home renovations for a time and enjoyed it , then become ill for a brief period and have been unable to find a suitable re entry point in to the workforce since . According to all the experts we narrowly escaped a global depression all thanks to the US Federal Reserve . My home province never saw a downturn in activity just kept chugging along , thankfully , the novelty has worn off for the media . What is so interesting is the dismal year that we had in farming last year should have put a damper on the economy but failed to do ,so , have things changed ?
Record prices in everything and I do mean everything . It is noticable at the grocers and is creeping in at the retail gas pumps . Housing here has lost all sense of logic . Farmers are setting up for a record crop year , but as they always say , long time till harvest . Sheep prices have gone off the map as well , this worries me , will price drive demand off ? It all looks so perfect , I sense impending doom . This is going to come crashing down on us yet again , it has to , we haven't fixed anything . My prediction has been Oct/ 2011 . For some reason the market does not like Oct. This time around I am not so certain Canada will get off so lucky . Even though we have the natural resources some parts will be affected badly . Having said all this I hope I am wrong .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home