It would seem that some of my friends are very much against one of the major ag. corps. As usual I could not abstain from commenting . There are many things in this world I am not in favor of on a personal level but where I live we still have the privilege of deciding for ourselves . With that should come the respect of those who choose differently . Some would rather not have it that way in certain instances . Like I mentioned yesterday we have a tendency to become self absorbed . What we are passionate about or what we believe should be adhered to by all . End of discussion . Except it is not the end cause if we do it for one we do for everything and I ask who makes those decisions . I may be wrong , perhaps there are people who wish to live under a dictatorship or in a police state . Maybe by writing a blog I am attempting to impose my beliefs on others in a forceful way . That is not at all what my intention was . My deepest apologies .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home