Old Man with old ways
I spend too much time on face book . As a result I see a lot of posts that can disturb me . What I keep seeing is way too much rage , anger , fear and greed . I am not currently equipped to deal with the barage that comes my way . The only coping mechanism I have is to escape . 4 years most of the North American society has been floundering and the camps of different approach are firmly entrenched . Before you go to posting and sharing every silly f'ing thing you come across stop for more than a moment . Ask yourself some direct questions : Is this REALLY how I feel ? Will this contribute to the greater good of society ? Is it negative or hostile towards anyone ? Frankly , I do not care if you are put out , angry or even offended by the above statement . As time moves on I will be removing these people from my contacts Everything we do is strictly for own own convenience or gain ,rarely do you find one who will sacrifice for the betterment of others . Can someone can tell me what has happened to us in the past 60 years ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home